Thursday, February 19, 2009

intro

I've been fighting this urge for awhile now. I've been pursuing my passion of music for years now but what most who listen to my music do not know about me is that I am a TOTAL. 100%. freaking ridiculous. FOODIE. I cook almost every day and am obsessed with the Food Network and Top Chef. I love to entertain and almost always at least one phone call every day contains some sort of 'how did you make that' question from a friend or family member.

This blog will be simple. I will take photos of most of the meals that I cook and I will post recipes for each meal. Most of what I do is very simple and vegetarian. I do have an occasional hankering for a slab of london broil or fish so PETA peeps beware. Although, I do steer clear of baby cows and kittens...

No room for comments. We're talking food here. If you want to comment...call your mother.