Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hiatus OVER


COLORADO

OK. MUCH has happened since I last posted. I apologize for dropping from the face of the planet but moving is a pretty huge distraction from blogging about food (especially when ones kitchen is packed away in a box). I now live in Denver and I was pretty scared about the food choices I would have here but it turns out that CO has some pretty incredible produce (NOT jersey tomatoes, but they will do) and the fish comes form the west coast. And fresh fish from the west coast is DIVINE. So full speed ahead. I'm going to post a few recipes that I've made and loved during my hiatus to catch up on lost time. I apologize for no photos but use your imagination and let your mouth water.

Thanks for your patience and I'll make sure to not to disappear again.